The roses sort of went south as the more I tried to form them the worse they looked. I like a few areas in the leaves and a couple of small areas in the roses. This wasn't entirely a wasted effort because one thing I learned is to have definite shapes in mind. For this study, I used a round brush and did circular motions. The paper was dry so had some hard edges. It wasn't long though before the paper was soaking wet as I misted, brushed, blotted, misted some more and lifted some more. It was a mess but still there appeared a few areas that I considered magical.
Then in the wee hours of this a.m. (Sunday), I added some darks using Carmine, Pthalo Blue, Cobalt Green, Cad. Yellow Medium, Quin Violet and Ultramarine Blue. Still isn't great but enjoyed seeing all the paint work.